www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ALPS T950S FIRMWARE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Tablet
ALPS T950S:

Model: T950S
Manufacturer: alps
Board: b906
Hardware: MT6582
4GB RAM
64GB ROM

But they sell as MT6592 (8 Cores) and is not is 4 CORES, but CPU Z give me 5 CORES.

I can upload firmware i have extract...If anyone can repair it some Little problems. WIFI ERROR for example.

Does anyone have this Tablet firmware good working?
Can i install another, What Samsung firmware? Equivalent to this and working?

Thanks
It seems the post I just made was lost, sorry if double post.

Hi,

I've ben looking for this ROM all over the internet without sucess. It seems we have the same device (version B906_MB_V1.1_20151012 ). Could you upload a backup of your ROM please? I need a original backup made with MTK tools to unbrick my device and I can't find it on any website...
Let me know if you can, that would be really helpful!
Hello everyone,

I have the same model T950S and it is called samsung T950S with MT6592. Somehow I have managed to brick it, now it stucks at the loading screen.

Can someone upload or show me where I can download original firmware? I would be really greatful. Thank you in advance.
I too have a brick with the same ROM and would be grateful if someone would be kind enough to upload their working firmware/ROM for this device.

(2016-02-29, 22:12)cadcae Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Tablet
ALPS T950S:

Model: T950S
Manufacturer: alps
Board: b906
Hardware: MT6582
4GB RAM
64GB ROM

But they sell as MT6592 (8 Cores) and is not is 4 CORES, but CPU Z give me 5 CORES.

I can upload firmware i have extract...If anyone can repair it some Little problems. WIFI ERROR for example.

Does anyone have this Tablet firmware good working?
Can i install another, What Samsung firmware? Equivalent to this and working?

Thanks

Do you still have the firmware files?