www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Notifier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got the S7589 setup and have been playing with it for a few hours. Does anyone know if this phone has a notifier at all? Is there a way to tell if I've missed a message without turning on the screen?

Right now I ghetto'd together a solution using Light Flow Lite. It puts the capacitive button backlights onto constant on. Seems both clunky and power inefficient. There has to be a better way, right? Doh
The Gravitybox module for the Xposed framework has the ability to use the capacitive button backlights as a notification light which should work pretty well.
Give it a try: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks dude! Installed it this morning but didn't find any options for the back light buttons. Still cool tho!
You might want to to shoot Maine a PM to ask about whether or not the phone has a notification LED. Do you see a spot for it?

The settings for capacitive button backlight is in GravityBox under 'display tweaks' at the bottom.
How the devil did I not see that??? I swear I was fumbling around with that for hours this morning! All is swell! Thanks guys!!!