www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I have Problems with TWRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From my other Phones (Samsung, Lenovo k3) i never have problems to backup via TWRP. But on this Phone now, i couldn't make a simple nandroid backup.

5.1.1_TWRP_2870_EN_Innos_D6000

Also downloaded Updates diff.zip do not work.
If you follow this

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

you should have no problems with TWPR and diff.zip (which is OTA update from innos via phone) does not work through TWPR or any custom recovery anyway (root!). You need to copy the SD flash file of desired ROM version which can be downloaded via chinaphonearena threads and install through TWPR or flash via PC tools.
(2016-03-10, 14:32)bollland Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

you should have no problems with TWPR and diff.zip (which is OTA update from innos via phone) does not work through TWPR or any custom recovery anyway (root!). You need to copy the SD flash file of desired ROM version which can be downloaded via chinaphonearena threads and install through TWPR or flash via PC tools.

That's what I do. I follow this thread to root my phone. With the OTA Update diff.zip I understand -Problem is root.
But what I don't understand is, why I can't make an nandroid Backup in TWRP.
I like to make a full backup, if the new updates i install failed for some reason, i have the oportunity to go back to status quo.

At least it was my fault. In this version of TWRP was the option to safe ABOOT. But it do not work. Without this marked it works like a charm. Embarrased
Doesn't matter "your fault", finally you made it, that's what forums are for...
For a standard nandroid you only need to mark boot & system & data...