www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Mobilehike.com shut down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, mobilehike. when you will ship order 201601340 ?
mobilehike is dead
mobilehike.com redirecting to godaddy, old server does not response. email also doesn't work. any ideas where they disappear?
Yes I noticed this yesterday, maybe 15 hours ago or so. It really should have been up again by now I think. Should I be worried about my order that wasn't sent yet that was in processing?
Yes I have been trying to get into www.mobilehike.com for 2 days, all indications are the website is down, somewhat concerning!
(2016-03-08, 13:04)www.mobilehike.com Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,the coupon works again from 8th/3/2016 to 15th/3/2016,thanks!

The site is down, will this be fixed soon? I have an order that was still processing and I need to know when it is being sent.
At this point looks like they've shut down shop. GizBeat is preparing a post now. The short of it is that if you've bought something from MobileHike.com, start the dispute refund process now through PayPal or your credit card company.
yes, NexusTrix, looks like you'r right. it's sad, i guess they start xiaomi sale to earn more money before shutdown. i have 270$ order there, will start to dispute right now on paypal
NexusTrix, please can you share more details so we will plan what to do with our transactions ?
For Polish sent instead ordered mobile usb cables.
Shop collapsed and can not expect that something will send you need to apply for a cash refund
@balinese The post is coming soon. GizBeat almost done.

You need to gather as much evidence as possible and follow the PayPal process. Screenshots of order confirmations, screenshots of site down, also there is more screenshots coming from GizBeat proving registrar has changed.

Look in 15 minutes at GizBeat.com.
Pages: 1 2