www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Firmware Tblet Chines vKB004C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys someone provides me the Chinese tablet firmware please vKB004C
my tablet does not start

PLEASE THANKS FROM BARCELONA[/size][/font]
hello, I have not been able to install a custom recovery yet. I tried to unlock bootloader online adb commands from menu settings and apps like mobileuncle, rash .... but there is a file that removes changes at restart or simply not start and remains in black.
To revive the tablet installs the firmware to leave in a previous post, flashing with betool. Remember mediatek have well installed and when you connect the cable drivers must hold down the VOL- until the end of the process. All this in the Multiport betool tab.
I hope you serve and luck.
many thanks friend
Hi,
can you give me a link to download betool? I looking for it but I can't find it!

Thanks!

(2016-03-12, 11:20)4maltoor Wrote: [ -> ]hello, I have not been able to install a custom recovery yet. I tried to unlock bootloader online adb commands from menu settings and apps like mobileuncle, rash .... but there is a file that removes changes at restart or simply not start and remains in black.
To revive the tablet installs the firmware to leave in a previous post, flashing with betool. Remember mediatek have well installed and when you connect the cable drivers must hold down the VOL- until the end of the process. All this in the Multiport betool tab.
I hope you serve and luck.
I've uploaded all my BeTools versions for you to access. Hope it helps you.
►Click here for BeTools

►Click here to search in the Jlinksz ROM repository for KB004C, they keep updating it and adding new ROMs.

Username:BMXC
Password:bmxcrjxz

Good luck
Anyone got firmware For MT8752 CODE VFS013M PLEASE