www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee X6 Pro Network Frequency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just received my [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Nice phone, but just found out I can't get 4G (or even 3G) in United States Doh Any way to change the network frequency on these phones? I was able to access the service menu, but the U.S. bands are not able to be selected.
Nope. Doogee has gone the route of no USA 3G in most of their phones. No China phones have USA 4G except maybe Elephone P8000 USA version (if it actually ever got released). You're stuck with 2G sadly.
(2016-03-13, 14:02)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Doogee has gone the route of no USA 3G in most of their phones. No China phones have USA 4G except maybe Elephone P8000 USA version (if it actually ever got released). You're stuck with 2G sadly.

What a shame. Really nice phone for under $100, but can't deal with 2G. Putting it up on the auction block...
This is a problem. There was a time when the cheaper phones were including 850/1900...Now they're all jumping on the "go official, sell in UK Europe" bandwagon.

Redmi 2 is a good, cheap phone with USA 3G. MlaisX Base too. Lenovo K3 or Redmi 3 if you can come into $140 territory.
(2016-03-18, 03:33)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a problem. There was a time when the cheaper phones were including 850/1900...Now they're all jumping on the "go official, sell in UK Europe" bandwagon.

Redmi 2 is a good, cheap phone with USA 3G. MlaisX Base too. Lenovo K3 or Redmi 3 if you can come into $140 territory.

Thanks for the info. Wouldn't mind coming into $140 range, but has to be 4G and 5.5" screen.
The best you'll see is H+. Lenovo K3 is 5.5".