www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My Gionee S5.1 bootloop and my pc doesn't recognise it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys! . I've got an issue on my hands, and I'm not really sure how can I solve it. I installed a new ROM, through TWRP recovery. After flashing, I tried to access the recovery, but the the phone started to bootloop, and sometimes it showed a greenish welcome screen. After a few bootloops, the phone started normally, entering the system. So, no recovery on it. I installed rashr and I tried to install recovery with it but no luck. Through rashr I restarted the phone in fastboot mode and with ADB commands I tried to reset the phone. This lead to a continous bootloop . No access to files, no access to system, and no access to recovery also. Can you please advise what can I do furthermore?

Also, very important to mention is that the computer doesn't seem to see the phone, I tried to another PC, the same thing. It says (in both computer cases) " USB device not recognised".

I really need some helping ideas, since I'm out....

Thank you!
Hello everyone ! Seeing that there are several who have problems with them enabled overlay on their device! I have a solution to fix it! But everything on the device disappears ........ Use (Google Android Device Manager)