www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Is this my real hardware specs or is it fake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have note 3 sm-n900 mt6582. It's stuck in android logo. I don't know the manufacturer or the model. In the stock recovery it shows the following specs :

BB Chip:
MT6582
MS Board:
ja3g
Modem Ver. :
MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P3,
2013/11/15 14:46
Build Time:
Fri Oct 24 16:23:55 CST 2014
Kernel Ver. :
3.4.5 (liuxiuyun@mht-05) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC)) #SMP PREEMPT Fri Oct 24 16:21:44 CST 2014
Android ver. :4.4.2
SW Ver. :
ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Custom Build Ver no. :
V21_V2.2_20141024_1609_V1.3.5_ENZH_S_PIP_4D

Is it really mt6582 or can they fake the model in the recovery?
What else specs do I need to know to be able to find the suitable rom?
Can I flash stock rom from SD card?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you very much. [attachment=2877]
[attachment=2878]
There is a way to fake anything, but in this case, I would say that the hardware specs are real.

As for flashing your ROM, on this board, there are a million tutorials. I would recommend reading them carefully, download all the software and ROM's you will use, and go for it.

Since you are basically soft-bricked, I would say that (unless someone has a better idea, of course) that you are on a needrom hunt.

The only things you really need are the model, RAM, ROM, and screen resolution. If you do not have all this information, I would say download all the ROM's that match model and what information you have, and start from there.

I am assuming that the manufacturer is actually HDC. Browse through the ROMs for Note3 and/or those that specify your model number SM-N900.

With that said, I would give the following a shot, but as always, NO GUARANTEES AND HOLD NO ONE TO BLAME EXCEPT YOURSELF IF YOU BRICK, LIGHT ON FIRE, OR OTHERWISE DESTROY YOUR PHONE!!

With that out of the way, these may be a good place to start:

(2016-03-19, 23:23)edcoolio Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Is there any chance to flash the rom from SD card using stock recovery or do I have to use the computer?
(2016-03-19, 23:35)themetal2001 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Is there any chance to flash the rom from SD card using stock recovery or do I have to use the computer?
It depends on the ROM, but if you are out of commission, the computer is really the only way.

Think of it like this:
This is your chance to stick a recovery on your device, get it working perfectly, and make yourself a perfect back-up just incase things go badly again!