www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Xiaomi Redmi Note 3] Which color would you choose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which color Redmi Note 3 would you choose, or did you choose if you bought it already?

[Image: UoFmX1v.jpg][Image: EFjBEy0.jpg][Image: 70jsSvv.jpg][Image: xWVi6IB.jpg]
This is tough. I'm also considering this phone. Probably the best $200 option out there.

If I go with it, I will go with option 2 - Silver.
I ended up with the Silver. Looks great. Classy. Some people consider it a bit girly, but oh well.

Now that mine's been smashed, I'm considering doing something custom that doesn't exist yet. For the heck of it... Example: black front, chrome trim, gold back Fu Man Problem is, no idea how it will look until it's a done deal... Will it be a hellish Frankenstein, or customized slickness...
(2016-03-21, 22:42)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]I ended up with the Silver. Looks great. Classy. Some people consider it a bit girly, but oh well.

Now that mine's been smashed, I'm considering doing something custom that doesn't exist yet. For the heck of it... Example: black front, chrome trim, gold back Fu Man Problem is, no idea how it will look until it's a done deal... Will it be a hellish Frankenstein, or customized slickness...

Gold Silver Black Drool Do those go together well?
I went for the Gold with this silver trimmed soft tpu case. Definitely a pu$$y magnet. They're all going to be asking about my phone! Big Grin[attachment=2881]
They'll probably give it up if you tell them it's iPhone 7 Big Grin
(2016-03-22, 00:27)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]They'll probably give it up if you tell them it's iPhone 7 Big Grin

Not a bad idea. Thanks for the tip! Lol
You guys are awesome. I just laughed so hard I launched Diet Mountain Dew through my nose while reading this thread. Worth it. Hahahahahaha. Yea Right