www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Possible to recover deleted contacts from Android phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I accidentally deleted two contacts of my client when I cleaned up my contact list this morning. I remembered I did a few files on my computer and finally got them back with some data recovery software. Is this the same for Android-based smartphone? I need to recover those contacts. What your suggestion on this? thanks
If you stored it under your Google account then maybe. Otherwise probably not.
(2016-03-28, 14:56)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]If you stored it under your Google account then maybe. Otherwise probably not.

Check contacts under my Gmail account, didn't find the one. much frustrated.
Did you backup your contacts to Gmail ? If did, then you can easily restore your contacts form Gmail account. If not, then you may lost the contacts forever, but I suggest you try some Android data recovery program

PS: You must stop using your phone to avoid the data was covered by new data.
(2016-03-28, 15:23)Danbrouslly Wrote: [ -> ]Did you backup your contacts to Gmail ? If did, then you can easily restore your contacts form Gmail account. If not, then you may lost the contacts forever, but I suggest you try some Android data recovery program

PS: You must stop using your phone to avoid the data was covered by new data.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it out.
Edit:

I did recover my lost contacts with Androidphonesoft.

Here is the guide: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-11-01, 18:52)eunchgre Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not sure why I would pay $49 for something Google does automatically for free.
As far as i know, you can still recover lost data android before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.
I am a bit confused. I searched in Google but don't know which one is the best to recover deleted photos.
(2017-01-16, 18:41)wchaa Wrote: [ -> ]As far as i know, you can still recover lost data android before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could get them back without any backup file, no matter what kind of reasons you lost them.

You are right , once the lost Android contact is covered , no software can restore back them , unless user has a backup files .