www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: cant decide which phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am looking at a new phone and cant decide from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime,Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime,Zuk Z1 or LETV X500 or the Letv X600,i want something with a decent camera and battery life with OTA updates as i live in New Zealand,thoughts anybody,or if you have other suggestions
Thanks
My suggestion would be Redmi Note 3 Pro, that's the one with Qualcomm, because can update storage. It's seeming very popular now and the viral choice.

The Zuk Z1 a good option too! But I don't like the way it looks as much. I hate the center buttons that need to be pressed down to go to home. It also does not have option to add SD.
+1 on the Redmi Note 3 Pro
Guys, I wanna buy a new handset within 250$-300$.

but i cant decide among Oneplus-MeiZu-XiaoMi......help please.
(2016-05-10, 05:01)REZWAN Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I wanna buy a new handset within 250$-300$.

but i cant decide among Oneplus-MeiZu-XiaoMi......help please.

I suggest you start a new thread and fill in all your criteria. Of your three choices, you'll be happy with all but storage/sd card may be a consideration. I have the Redmi Note 3 Pro and battery life is superb but there are some bugs that most people won't tolerate. The miui launcher is crap, the gallery is crap, the dialer is crap. Miui customizations are excellent though. Overall I would recommend it if you're willing to tinker and tinker until you get it the way you want it.
(2016-03-27, 15:00)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion would be Redmi Note 3 Pro, that's the one with Qualcomm, because can update storage. It's seeming very popular now and the viral choice.

The Zuk Z1 a good option too! But I don't like the way it looks as much. I hate the center buttons that need to be pressed down to go to home. It also does not have option to add SD.

i recommend to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime.