www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Dual SIM with external SIM slots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a phone that has dual SIM with external SIM slots so i don't need to open the phone and remove the phone battery every time i change a SIM card.

I was looking at the RedMi Note 3 Pro, but what holds me back is the fact that with two SIMs i cannot have an extra memory card.

Any ideas?
Where do you live and what are your other parameters? Budget, size, how will you most often be using it?
I understand your problem and have an innos D6000. I've to open the phone, have direct access to both SIM's and microSD without removing the battery BUT in the manual they say that a SIM may only removed when yhe phone is shut down otherways the SIM can (will) be damaged.
So you are looking for a phone with hot SIM change possibility, i fear it doesn't exist yet.

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-03-27, 20:51)Master Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you live and what are your other parameters? Budget, size, how will you most often be using it?

Budget unlimited
SIM1 (voice and data when in the country) Movistar Spain
SIM2 (data abroad) any local provider of the country i am in
Size 5-5,5"
Good screen
Good battery
Mostly used for voice calling, VoIP, IM and occasional web
The only game i play is Ingress which is a battery hog
Battery life more than one day PLEASE (real life use, not just specs)

Looking at a Redmi Note 3 Pro and Moto X Play Dual which both seem to be nice options.
If you're considering Redmi Note 3 Pro, just go for it. It's very difficult to see how someone could be disappointed with RN3P. It's very good all around with no software or hardware issues that I've come across. Price has come down a bit too and easier to get now. You will be giving up the dual-SIM+TF.

As mentioned, the Innos D6000 also a good choice, and one of my favorite phones, but it's got a few quarks here and there, including self bricking for no apparent reason.

There's also the $65 Bluboo Xfire 2: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...-2-preview which has dual-SIM+TF.

Maybe get 2GB/16GB RN3P ($189 for the next 21 hours: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308841.html ) *and* the Xfire 2 Fu Man