www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: the bad off hero h7500+ gps, hsdpa, auto brihgtness is poor and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2013-04-04, 18:14)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi Gizbeat,
I found a further disadvantage of this beta rom. Battery drains faster than in stock rom. I tried out JumpyZopo_V1.0 (JB 4.12) and it was better or equal to stock rom. For me battery live is very important. I hope energy management will be better in JB 4.2.1 or 4.2.2.
(2013-04-05, 21:52)ahorntaler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi Gizbeat,
I found a further disadvantage of this beta rom. Battery drains faster than in stock rom. I tried out JumpyZopo_V1.0 (JB 4.12) and it was better or equal to stock rom. For me battery live is very important. I hope energy management will be better in JB 4.2.1 or 4.2.2.
Hmmm... Strange. My battery life has been very good with 4.2.1 At least equal battery life to the stock ROM. 7+ hours onscreen time...WiFi on always.

The only way to truly test it is to install one ROM and time a battery drain app, then install the other and run the same app and time it again. Otherwise, it's just conjecture.
Pages: 1 2