www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Install stock ROM LeECO Le 1s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

In the previous tutorial I introduced how to install TWRP & custom ROM's.
Some of us don't need multilanguage or preinstalled apps, just would like to enjoy the experience given by the original ROM from the manufacturer and getting OTA updates. (for LeECO phones you will get new software version in each month)
If you would like to use stock ROM you have two options. Install it from TWRP and install GAPPS and root or just install it from stock recovery.

From stock recovery you need to follow these easy steps:
1. Download the latest ROM from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2. Rename it to update.zip and copy it in the root folder on your phone

3. Turn off the phone and hold the volume up+power button and it will boot in stock recovery

4. You will get a chinese screen with two options and two buttons. The first options is installing the update.zip and the second is to clear the data partition and the caches. If you would like to make a clean install please also tick the second option ( I suggest it if you have root or GAPP's or system modification installed )

5. With the blue button on the right you can start installing (with the left grey button it will restart the phone)

If you would like to keep the OTA updates but you miss the Google applications I've good news for you. You can install it without TWRP or without losing the OTA possibility.
Please download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]APK, put it on your phone and install it.

1. Open up the installed Google installer and select the Google Play and tap on install button

2. You will get a warning that you don't have the Google Framework installed so you have to install it. Tap on OK and you will get a new window where 4 apps will be downloaded. With the bottom button you will start installing

3. Install all of them except the Play store. Just skip that one. When you have the 3 service installed restart your phone, open the Installer again and now you can install the Google Play

4. I suggest to install the contacts also and you can sync your contacts from your Google account. Your play will be updated soon and now you can enjoy it. It will be kept after OTA updates.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]