www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oukitel K4000 Pro Extremely Long Charge Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-04-01, 19:51)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 19:50)tje1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 19:46)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. I edited my post above. Then most likely it is problem with phone.

Last thing to try is different house. I know sounds crazy, but I have had some phones charge fine in some houses, but not others.

If still not charging normal, then replace USB board.
I found this for K4000, but coildnt find for Pro. I think still should fit

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32573476592.html

I still have warranty on the phone bought it from Amazon from a seller that's in my country so returning shouldn't be too much of an issue that board perhaps wouldn't fit as the k4000 USB is on the bottom and on this phone it is on the top of the phone.
Yea. If easy, return it then. ASAP.

I apologise I completely forgot to mention before this phone I had the normal k4000 which I returned due to battery percentage problems that phone charged at a similar rate to this.
(2016-04-01, 20:18)tje1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 19:51)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 19:50)tje1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have warranty on the phone bought it from Amazon from a seller that's in my country so returning shouldn't be too much of an issue that board perhaps wouldn't fit as the k4000 USB is on the bottom and on this phone it is on the top of the phone.
Yea. If easy, return it then. ASAP.

I apologise I completely forgot to mention before this phone I had the normal k4000 which I returned due to battery percentage problems that phone charged at a similar rate to this.
Okay, well first have you tried a different house or building? I know doesn't make much sense, but just to eliminate all possible causes.

If still not charging normally, then regardless if it's a problem unit or not, it's still not charging as stated by Oukitel and that's a serious issue, waiting 10 hours for a phone to charge... not something minor. So get money back and get a different model is my advice.
(2016-04-01, 20:27)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 20:18)tje1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-01, 19:51)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Yea. If easy, return it then. ASAP.

Okay, well first have you tried a different house or building? I know doesn't make much sense, but just to eliminate all possible causes.

If still not charging normally, then regardless if it's a problem unit or not, it's still not charging as stated by Oukitel and that's a serious issue, waiting 10 hours for a phone to charge... not something minor. So get money back and get a different model is my advice.

Yes I have tried charging in different locations at my house and in my work still the same rate of charge I shall see if I can contact the seller I purchased it from although if I decided to return it I would have to go back to a non smartphone for a month whilst I got refund which would be painful lol.
Pages: 1 2