www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New multilanguage ROM from INNOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
A version from Innos Europe (Russia) was published on the Innos website (31th march).
you can find it on another forum forum too.

This is a multilinguage version named v2.3
It is largely AOSP with google apps in.

By cons to install as it is an update version (SD install), you need first the v2.3_abroad or version 2.2 (this is the same!) on your phone. Otherwise there is the risk of the phone crash !

So first flash with QFIL tool from a PC the old version v2.3_abroad [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] : your phone will be full reset so backup your data somewhere before : photos, messages etc ...

Then copy the update zip file [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] on your SD card

1. Go to the "Settings" menu
2. Select "About phone"
3. Select "System Update"
4. Select "Local Updates'
5. Locate and select the zip file on SD card
6. Press the "Start Update"

The phone reboot into recovery, for me the update has not working : error of file permission, but just in the recovery, select menu "apply update from sdcard" and select the zip file for this to work properly.

7. Once the update is complete, you must do a factory reset and clear the cache.

And then patiently ...

Root is working as before, installation of Xposed too as well as Gravity box.

In this version there is no longer the ability to hide the virtual buttons as in v2.4 that I was using before, I do it with Gravity box and application Force Immersion to depend on the applications.

With Gravity box, I noticed a percentage of the display bug of the 2nd battery on the lockscreen as well as notifications: 2 times the same percentage but the level is displayed correctly.

There is a permission error for Titanium on SD card.

I change the file /etc/permissions/platform.xml as it was in v2.4

PHP Code:
<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE">
<
group gid="sdcard_r"/>
<
group gid="sdcard_rw"/>
</
permission

by

PHP Code:
<permission name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE">
<
group gid="sdcard_r"/>
<
group gid="sdcard_rw"/>
<
group gid="media_rw"/>
</
permission

Otherwise it seems to work well, there is always the "protected apps" menu but applications are saved automatically.
This is probably a repost. Very unlikely they released another abroad ROM with the same version number. Do you notice any differences?

Look in settings there should be something to let you enable hide virtual buttons.
No it's a new one

ro.build.id=LMY47V
ro.build.display.id=D6000_Ver2.3
ro.build.version.incremental=eng..20160226.031201
ro.build.version.sdk=22
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.release=5.1.1
ro.build.date=Fri Feb 26 03:17:17 CST 2016

All the apks Nb... have been removed (dialer, sms ...), now you have AOSP one.

The photo apk is a qualcomcamera one.

The translations are better.

There is no more bug when you change frequency for SIM card. you can change on the fly.

This ROM has been made for Europe / International as they said on the new INNOS web site : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hmm... Strange.

What is the battery discharge configuration?

What can you say about when phone display turns off. Big problem was music eventually shut off, VOIP shut off etc... Can you test continuously playing music for 10-15 minutes after screen shuts off?
Battery discharge is different :

first external battery to 85%
then internal battery to 85%
then external to 2%
finally internal battery.

I'm actually testing music when screen off, will report later.

50 minutes without any problem but music is good ... ;)

Try with with poweramp now

50 minutes without any problem too

So it's all good !
Okay. Thanks for testing this out for us. I will give it a try.

One of the downers of this phone for me was that Skype would shut the mic off after 10 or 15 minutes of screen being off.

I assume this was similar issue to the music, that certain system services being put to sleep even when in active use. If music okay, perhaps Skype good to go too.
I have tried Skype : no problem 30 minutes screen off. Wink
Excellent ROM. Thanks for sharing it.

It's a shame they left out the virtual button hide option... And they're still having trouble with the word "protected", but otherwise great. Worth the upgrade.
I have made a zip file to install from TWRP.

This zip will add facelock to the ROM and correct a problem with permissions to access sd CARD.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]is the file.

facelock is added through smart lock settings.

It's working good , even if you will not see your face at startup, it will unlock the device.
Is anyone could test the radio app in 3.2 even if headphones plugged, it says please plug them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21