www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Real RAM Capacity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought 1pc sample No.1 P7 for 2GB of RAM, I tested on Antutu then the result is 2GB of RAM but when I tested with GeekBench 3 then the result is 1GB, almost all applications indicates 1GB of RAM (970MB totally memory).

So, does anyone here know, what is the real my P7 RAM capacity?
[Image: geekbench3.jpg]

[Image: antutu.jpg]
Use hardware info... I Think that's 1gb because antutu can say lie
It's likely only 1gb. Antutu is just reporting what's in phone info, which could be spoofed.
That means I'm be fooled by the supplier or this manufacturer, so I must waiting the rooted rom to activates ram expander.

Thanks
Do you now how to expand the ram? It think that we can't use another kernel on mtk6589 as other forum's user said.
Oh really? So bad Crying
Btw have you tried to swap file to check does P7 support ram expander or not? Must be rooted device.
(2013-09-03, 20:29)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you now how to expand the ram? It think that we can't use another kernel on mtk6589 as other forum's user said.
Yes! I tried to swap but is not reconized.
I'm rooted!
does anyone here ever change chipset ic from 1GB to 2GB? should we change the scatter and other boot image or something?
Thanks in advanced Happy
(2013-09-04, 18:42)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! I tried to swap but is not reconized.
I'm rooted!