www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Will innos keep word on upgrade to MM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please see screenshot from their website and what the say about being QC partner...
I saw that too.

Hopefully they will keep their promise and the upgrade will come soon. Smiling
Seems they're making a big push into Russia and Western countries. Sounds genuine, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't end up happening. The big thing that needs to happen is Qualcomm make a Marshmallow kernel for Snapdragon 615...

I'm not really interested in Marshmallow though. Android 7.0 Android N is interesting.
(2016-04-10, 17:09)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Seems they're making a big push into Russia and Western countries. Sounds genuine, but wouldn't be surprised if it didn't end up happening. The big thing that needs to happen is Qualcomm make a Marshmallow kernel for Snapdragon 615...

I'm not really interested in Marshmallow though. Android 7.0 Android N is interesting.

Anything which get's me out of this permanent upgrade mess is interesting to me... doesn't matter Android 6 or 7 or 937.15... Dodgy
Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely give it a try if 6.0 came.

For now, I find the phone to be fine on the new 2.3 Abroad.
(2016-04-10, 18:09)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely give it a try if 6.0 came.

Didn't misunderstand... I'm just tired that I have to lure for updates respectively upgrades, not for "better comfort" or "new gimmicks", because for the sake of getting a reliable working phone for the money...
(2016-04-10, 18:21)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 18:09)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely give it a try if 6.0 came.

Didn't misunderstand... I'm just tired that I have to lure for updates respectively upgrades, not for "better comfort" or "new gimmicks", because for the sake of getting a reliable working phone for the money...
Okay. Well mines great on the new v2.3 abroad. Actually it's been fine on most ROM, but I'm not very picky either. Not to say that you're being picky, maybe my standards are lower ...32 35 40 is doable... Though I'd probably have to be quite drunk.