www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew I600 2GB/32GB stock Rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi could someone please upload the stock rom, i wish to revert back to it.

many thanks
i found ths link. but its says its busy all the time..

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
May I suggest you use the official (updated) Firefly rom? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I didn't backup my stock rom, or I'd gladly give it to you. The official Firefly rom is just like the stock i6000 rom, but faster (at least for me).
(2013-09-01, 17:24)bertmansk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I didn't backup my stock rom, or I'd gladly give it to you. The official Firefly rom is just like the stock i6000 rom, but faster (at least for me).

thank you, im planning on returning mine though and wanted to put it back to stock.
(2013-09-02, 20:30)somefinn Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thank you, im planning on returning mine though and wanted to put it back to stock.
Putting a Firefly ROM on an iNew is not stock. It's just compatible. iNew has a different startup screen for instance, the shop will notice you've been messing with the software.
(2013-09-03, 00:11)Squier Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Putting a Firefly ROM on an iNew is not stock. It's just compatible. iNew has a different startup screen for instance, the shop will notice you've been messing with the software.e

yes thats why i need the stock i6000 firmware, anyone have it handy?
Try this
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
somefinn: If tigger-gg's upload works for you, would you mind taking the time to share the ROM version details so we know when this one was cooked. I know my stock OS version is different than some earlier shipped i6000s.

Baseband, Kernel and Build versions would be great!

Hope you successfully restore and can return with peace of mind!

Big Grin
(2013-09-03, 12:47)tigger-gg Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

With SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150
I get:

---------------------------
Smart Phone Flash Tool
Access violation at address 645510A0 in module 'FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL'. Read of address 00000000.
OK

It seems to be something wrong with the preloader.

What's the problem?
(2013-09-06, 00:53)costa974 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

With SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150
I get:

Smart Phone Flash Tool
Access violation at address 645510A0 in module 'FLASHTOOLLIB.DLL'. Read of address 00000000.
OK

It seems to be something wrong with the preloader.

What's the problem?
Do NOT flash preloader, ever, you'll brick your phone.

remove the file preloader_and_dsp from the folder and try again.
(2013-09-03, 12:47)tigger-gg Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I get 0kb
Pages: 1 2