www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: working Freqenzy of ZOPO speed 7+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own the above Phone rooted by original Method of ZOPO ,
When I testet the ANTUTU Tests, I landed allways in a Range of 38.400 and was Holder of the last Place in the List of testet Phones.
And I wonder, about so bad Place. The ZOPO speed 7+ should be much better because of 8 core 1500 CPU. But now I see, with Romtoolbox, there is only a max Freqency of 1300 not
1500. Is there anything wrong in Kernel, or ist the CPU defekt?
Any Hints?
Hello, welcome!

CPU is 1.3GHz on Zopo Speed 7 Plus. There's nothing wrong with your phone, or the Antutu score. Totally normal there.
(2016-04-15, 02:22)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, welcome!

CPU is 1.3GHz on Zopo Speed 7 Plus. There's nothing wrong with your phone, or the Antutu score. Totally normal there.

Thanks for your quick Answer.
But this ist the official Prospect:
ZOPO SPEED 7 PLUS

- 5.5 Zoll Bildschirm, 1920*1080 Pixel
- MTK6753 1.5GHz Octa Core
- Netzwerk: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B3/B7/B20, Unterstützt 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
- 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- 13 MP Hauptkamera + 5 MP Frontkamera
- Android 5.1 System

So I was a little bit astonishedBlush
Not sure where you got those specs... Looks like some German site. Anyways, they're incorrect. The Zopo Speed 7 Plus has 1.3ghz cores.

Most sites don't publish it because 1.3 sounds rather low compared to 1.7, 2.0 etc... But no problem, it can do everything fine. Bottom line is that your phone is fine and nothing abnormal about it.
[quote='cookiedough' pid='53696' dateline='1460723397']
Not sure where you got those specs... Looks like some German site. Anyways, they're incorrect. The Zopo Speed 7 Plus has 1.3ghz cores. /quote]

Thanks for your Reply! I give up to find a non existing Mistake Smile

In this Case the specs... are made by an Dealer of HK (under the Name "Tageskauf") on the Site of AMAZON. As I saw yust before, other Dealers tell the Truth with 1.3 Ghz.

Thanks again.
Tinni16
Yes... It's difficult to find the truth sometimes... Even the manufacturer sometimes post incorrect specs. But don't worry... Everything is okay with your phone.