www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-09-13, 06:39)ajib143 Wrote: [ -> ]can please help me to get the samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575 rom becouse my phone bricked out while i was flashing the wrong rom because i thought i had the real samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 and i dont know how i find the the rom

Hello, could you fix your smartphone?, I have a same celular (i9500 mt6575) and i brick it. Please tell me!.
(2013-09-05, 00:50)[email protected] Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

here is the ROM if anyone want to have a go at it

is it sp flash able?!! i need a sp flash able backup/recovery my smartphone is bricked. if it doesnt could you provide one. thanks
hai

did you manage to make your 3G (H) working?

i have similar phone, but it stuck on 2G
(2013-09-05, 00:50)[email protected] Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi i tried to use this rom, it says partition table not match... what next?
hello first I have problem with jump screen but i root the phone and i did the fastboot with program call Shuame after that the phone was dead, I can't reboot it , but I can get in to recovery mode where is the 1.reboot system now-when I reboot my phone the screen becomes black.2.Apply update from sdcard I use THIS ROM and it sayes partition tabel not mach,installation abortet - .3.Wipe data/factory reset -I did that but nothing change I can't reboot my phone get black screen 4.wipe cache partition I did it, nothing changed 5. backup user data and 6. restore user data. My phone model is Hardware :MT6575 Model :magcomm89_ics2 Android v:2.3.6 ect.or in the phone I got this information Model number: GT-I9500- Android version: 4.2.2 -Baseband version : I9500xxuamde - Kernel version 3.4.5-I9500 ZSKJ6-CLG79970-Build number :GINGER BREAD.ZSKJ6- Costum build version:Galaxy.20130517.F.V007. SO PLEASE HELP ME. What should I do?Could you help me please with your knowledge? Myself don't have any knowledgeCrazy
Dear Chinaman,

Please help Me in my SGT-I9500 i cant see B while using internet just i can see E. when i select netwrok mode ..GSM/WCDMA ( Auto Mode ) it will not select and again its go for GSM mode ,, Please help me in this ,,

i will be thankful to you..

Thanks
best friend
I have a samsung s4 china clone
model number gt i9500,
Android 4.2.2
  narrowband version i9500XXUAMDE,
  kernel version 3.4.5
whl @ server0-br # 1
fri Sep 13 16:37:47 CST 2013
No build-
JDQ39 i9500XXUAMDE
software v74.0c
I have problem with booting as hell sleep mode is phone does not ring anymore and I can not connect to computer.camera not work.
I would like to install. completely new
you have a ROM that I can install?
if it is so you can tell them how to do it?
Thanks in advance
(2013-09-04, 04:26)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]zip file is 123MB and I won't have time to test it until weekend. No idea where to upload it to tho

Dear Friend,
whenever u upload the rom pls email me link on [email protected]

Coz, my s4 clone also dead, i've uload janjan's jb 4.3 rom, after successfully update rom my phone has no enough space to boot phone,

Vimal
[attachment=465]
(2013-11-19, 05:51)delifisek Wrote: [ -> ]best friend
I have a samsung s4 china clone
model number gt i9500,
Android 4.2.2
  narrowband version i9500XXUAMDE,
  kernel version 3.4.5
whl @ server0-br # 1
fri Sep 13 16:37:47 CST 2013
No build-
JDQ39 i9500XXUAMDE
software v74.0c
I have problem with booting as hell sleep mode is phone does not ring anymore and I can not connect to computer.camera not work.
I would like to install. completely new
you have a ROM that I can install?
if it is so you can tell them how to do it?
Thanks in advance

best friend,
you can see what the Chinese language translation in english in the picture
heartfelt thanks
(2013-09-05, 20:42)joaozinho Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello chinamanuk,
I need your help. I have got same samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575. I bought it in Shanghai one month ago. I cannot install whatsapp and other apps. I have rooted the phone (a friend did it) but we don't know how and what ROM could be installed to get, as you say, a quite good mobile. Whith my sim of spanish company, phone calls work and also internet, but speed is very low, always showing "E" or "G", but never "H" that means 3G. With wifi works perfect.
Could you share this ROM again please? Link is broken. If possible send me to my email [email protected]
Whith this ROM could you install whatsapp? Have you reached 3G "H" speed?
Thank you very much in advance
Juanplease have you fixed the issue my phone is exactly like yours please kindly give me the procedures thank you in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4