www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MetroPCS No 4G? (Innos D6000)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have Metropcs/t-mobile as their carrier and if you do have it, do you get 4G on the phone for Innos D6000?

If this is the wrong place to put this topic, you can move it, otherwise i need help with this. I'm only getting 3G with this phone, when i know it should get 4G LTE.

I have 2.3 stock version on here, i did go to 3.3 for a bit , but then i went back, either way it was still 3G and H.

Spoke to MetroPCS they put in a ticket for this, but who knows after then.
I have search on this forum for answers, but i'm not getting much of an answer , and i have put in the info for the APN.

The network type i have it under GSM/WCDMA/LTE , i could switch it, but again this one is the best for now, until somehow i can leave it on just LTE. It will pick up the 4G in the area, but i can't connect to it.

The phone is great and i don't want to feel like to return it for this reason. If there is anyway to get help on this to tweak or anything at all, please guide me through it.

Thank you for reading.
I guess no one has an answer or something at least....(with over 50 people reading, at least something, sorry for being a bit rushed on it, just it would start something that i could eliminate this problem)
Looking at the frequencies (3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz) for the D6000 it doesn't have T-Mobile or any other US frequencies. Having said that I've found T-Mobile 3G to be plenty fast so I don't see why you would return it because of a lack of 4G.
Alright then i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going crazy here, because there was 4G showing on the service , but it was only from sprint.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.