www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Whatsapp/Messenger problems on Innos D6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Messages from these 2 apps isn't Always coming through. Sometimes I need to enter the apps for the messages to arrive.
It's like the apps doesn't look for network when I am not in them.
But the strange thing is that it is not Always like that. Sometimes messages arrive.
I have checked all settings, but can't find anything that is wrong.

I love the batterytime on this one, but I am considering going back to my Doogee, because this is really annoying.

Anyone have any ideas?
A few ideas... did you check if you marked those in "Protected Apps"? Does it happen only during Wlan connected or/and while on mobile network? Do you run greenify and/or purify or Apps alike? Did you wipe cache after last ROM upgrade?
(2016-04-20, 14:21)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]A few ideas... did you check if you marked those in "Protected Apps"? Does it happen only during Wlan connected or/and while on mobile network? Do you run greenify and/or purify or Apps alike? Did you wipe cache after last ROM upgrade?

Hi!
yes they are in Protected Apps.
It happens on both, though I use mobile network mostly.
I do not run any of those apps or such alike.
I havent noticed any update, had the phone a couple of month only, but I did clean the cache.

(2016-04-20, 15:21)Mittbone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-20, 14:21)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]A few ideas... did you check if you marked those in "Protected Apps"? Does it happen only during Wlan connected or/and while on mobile network? Do you run greenify and/or purify or Apps alike? Did you wipe cache after last ROM upgrade?

Hi!
I havent noticed any update, had the phone a couple of month only, but I did clean the cache.

I notice that network pendle between 3G and something called H, and it only downloads data when it says 3G. My Doogee says 3G all the time.
In settings I have tried different network types, all from 3G only to all the other options but I dont notice anything becoming better or worse.
I also feel that network coverage is worse on my Innos than on the Doogee. Both mobile network and when I use wifi.
Can there be some country problems maybe? I live in Sweden by the way.

Hi!

Hi!

I notice that network pendle between 3G and something called H, and it only downloads data when it says 3G. My Doogee says 3G all the time.
In settings I have tried different network types, all from 3G only to all the other options but I dont notice anything becoming better or worse.
I also feel that network coverage is worse on my Innos than on the Doogee. Both mobile network and when I use wifi.
Can there be some country problems maybe? I live in Sweden by the way.
H is theoretically faster than 3g. They both use the same frequencies.

The first thing you should do is get on the latest ROM, the newest v2.3 abroad is my recommendation. I had a similar problem with not being able to stay on H. Was constantly switching between 3G and H.This newest ROM seem to fix it.
I had some problems with multiple apps (VPN, Appy Geek, etc..) at some point, they were fixed when I did a factory reset though.
I had the same issue with whatsapp. Messages arrived after opening the app only. It was solved by factory reset and adding the modifications of stevejc to the new multilanguage rom (2.3). Now everything is working fine.