www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can you help me un-brick my Samsung note 3 Clone SM-N9006 please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I have pulled a Samsung Note 3 Clone SM-N9006 out of a drawer at home , I would really love to put it into action, but I reckon last year sometime im pretty sure I must have flashed the rom incorrectly or with the wrong ROM. anyway at this present time it wont turn on - it wont charge up and the screen wont come on at all. It appears dead! - however , if I plug it into my laptop's USB with the battery out of the phone and pressing the power button and the Volume up button then with Windows 10 Device manager open it detects phone briefly (in the com ports section COM Port 3 shows but the goes away again) is that a good sign to recover this phone and get it working again do you think?

But thats it im lost now what to do next! - what rom to load , where to get it from, I have downloaded sp flash tool (runtime trace mode) but I dunno what to do next, I have read some details on this website but I find it all so confusing and dont understand what I have to do can anyone tell me step by step in plain talk please how to get this phone operating again please?