www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mtk 6582 increase app memory size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first! Got a tablet intensity 702 (alphs 702), rooted whit cwm.
Proccesor mt6582, quad core, 1gb ram, kk 4.4.2 and 1gb internal memory and 5gb in Usb (something like that). And a microsd 16gb.
I need to increase the 1gb internal memory for app, to... 3 or 4 gb. Pliz help me, dont now where shoud i start.
Is safe install xposed if i dont got a custom rom?
Need to be rooted. The ROM you're on now is regular Android? Not some crazy Android version?
(2016-04-28, 16:07)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Need to be rooted. The ROM you're on now is regular Android? Not some crazy Android version?

no... dont find any cool rom for my tablet, any sugestion?

sorry for my english
(2016-04-30, 08:55)denakmet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-28, 16:07)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Need to be rooted. The ROM you're on now is regular Android? Not some crazy Android version?

no... dont find any cool rom for my tablet, any sugestion?

sorry for my english

Since there is no rom, you aren't left with many choices.

The "safest" (remember, when it comes to unsupported devices, nothing is safe!!!) route is to secure a functional rom. You will have to either make one or get one from the manuf/supplier.

Of course, you can skip the step above and simply root the device and run the EBR program .apk available here to repartition more than 1gb to the internal rom from the phone storage ("usb"). I have used metos program on 6582 and it works 100%, but be warned: if you mess up the process of even partition too much from internal memory to rom, YOU WILL 100% GUARANTEED SOFT BRICK THE DEVICE.

WARNING:
As always, all advice here is unsupported. Even touching your phone can cause it to brick permanently. Nothing that happens to your device (s) is ever the fault of anyone other than the owner of the device.