www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Galaxy s4 clone s-view cover compaibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I recently bought a not-better-specified clone of galaxy s4. It apparently isn't an HDC or a kind of this, but it is however a 1:1 perfect clone. It runs android 4.2.9 and supports air gestures, air view, smart stay. This is what i know about it. Now, I was wondering if it could support the s-view cover functions like wake up the phone, answer phone calls or check notifications through the little window of the cover. Does someone have experience about this? Thank you so much!
I've found this for you: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , give it a try, although this notification window option may drain quite a bit from your battery as it's not an AMOLED screen like in the galaxy S4, so the whole screen has to be activated when displaying something.
And you probably have the No.1 S6, which is the only S4 clone on the market that I currently know of that has functions like air gesture and smart stay implemented.