www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaomi Forum (MI) Moderators Suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone on here told me the official Xiaomi forum was a waste of time but in general I've found it very useful. But the moderators over there are arrogant a$$holes. So I posted this over there and will probably get banned:

I just bought my first Xiaomi which is the Note 3 Pro of course. I've had many phones including Samsung, Jiayu, Lenovo, iNew, Blackview, Asus, Nubia, THL, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola and LG. I'm not a newbie but certainly not a techie. With all my phones I've joined the relevant product forums and for the most part they have been very rewarding with helpful moderators.

I'm stunned by the arrogance and downright rudeness of some of the Moderators on here. Instead of giving helpful suggestions or answers they give stock answers to every problem "the developers are aware and it will be addressed in a new update. Please read other posts and don't double post" blah, blah, blah. Then they mark the thread answered or close it. In every other forum I've been on the Moderators have suggested possible workarounds whilst the issue is being resolved and directed users to the relevant link. If users insist some become rude and belittle the person who has voted for Xiaomi with their hard earned money. I love my Note 3 Pro but this type of behaviour could easily send me elsewhere for my next phone.
Ontop of what you've already pointed out- It's useless because it's flooded with force posts to see content so you have to wade through 1000 nonsense posts to get any info.

If owners of the phone would post their questions and guides and help others here we could have a nice little community.