www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oukitel k10000 ,ulephone power,leagoo shark 1,which phone to buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which phone to buy ?
Oukitel k10000
Ulephone power
Leagoo shark 1

Which ones have a decent camera and sound as well as battery life?
Which part of the globe, not all phones have all frequencies. For example K10000 lacks the 800MHZ LTE of EU.

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
(2016-05-01, 23:13)bruma Wrote: [ -> ]Which part of the globe, not all phones have all frequencies. For example K10000 lacks the 800MHZ LTE of EU.

I am in the UK
There is a website where you can enter each smartphone to see if and for which frequencies/telco it is compatable in which country. But i can't find the url with my smartphone fir the moment. Maybe you've to limit your list.

BTW this is send by a D6000 Innos with a 6000mA battery standing for a full day browsing and 3hrs video, or 2 day's in normal working conditions

In UK, nearly every China Phone sold at these shops are 2G/3G/4G compatible with UK. No need to search another website. All the phones you mentioned will be good.

All 3 of those companies are well respected. Ulefone has been around the longest making phones, but Leagoo has been around as a tech company for a long long while.

Oukitel is pretty new, but haven't heard anything bad about them.

The Innos is good too, but has some funny problems here and there.
Looks Gizbeat is hard at work on the Ulefone Power review Fu Man Not completed yet, but says the WiFi and GPS is excellent. Video there in the review from banggood showing 10 hours onscreen with gaming and everything else.

Can see it at the portal: http://www.chinaphonearena.com