www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New Sony ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is coming.

Stay tuned...

OK, here it is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&locale=en

nice ROM guys.
(2013-09-02, 17:58)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&locale=en

nice ROM guys.

Any idea if this still only has 3g on 1 of the sims?
(2013-09-03, 00:28)Batfink32 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&locale=en

nice ROM guys.

Don't know, only one of my Sims has data access.
(2013-09-03, 00:31)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&locale=en

nice ROM guys.

Cheers,

Is it a different ROM from the earlier Sony one or is it an update?
(2013-09-03, 00:41)Batfink32 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-03, 00:31)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-03, 00:28)Batfink32 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea if this still only has 3g on 1 of the sims?

Cheers,

Is it a different ROM from the earlier Sony one or is it an update?

It is a different ROM, but it is based on Sony xperia too.
(2013-09-03, 00:28)Batfink32 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-09-03, 06:43)bertmansk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

OK, I'm confused by this.On sim 2 on my Inewi6000 I'm getting the H+ symbol and download speeds of 5mb with speed test.net. This is 3g right? As I said before I've broken Sim1 so can't test it. With the original Xperia ROM it was giving me a 2g symbol with Sim2 so I assumed it was a software issue?
I wonder if it can be either-or (only one sim at a time can provide 3G), or, if the rom indeed does effect the frequencies of the sims.

I don't have a 2nd sim to try. I also don't want to cut my sim.

Can anyone else chime in? For science!
(2013-09-03, 08:19)bertmansk Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it can be either-or (only one sim at a time can provide 3G), or, if the rom indeed does effect the frequencies of the sims.

I don't have a 2nd sim to try. I also don't want to cut my sim.

Can anyone else chime in? For science!

It is a strange one as the Engineer mode shows only 2g on Sim2.Printed on the phone beside both sim slots it shows 2g and 3g bands so this would imply both slots are 3g.

What I would say though is on my old N9589 Mt6589 you could change the 3g sim by an option in android so perhaps it is software based?
Bert, did you try it? you might like it.
Pages: 1 2