www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: D6000 stuck in boot loops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday while receiving a phone call my Innos reset itself and since then has done nothing else. I had version 3.2 on the phone. I am able to access TWRP, but reflashing backups does not work. Shortly after starting to do that, the phone resets itself. I am also able to flash any version from TWRP. But the result is that after finishing boot, the boot loop is back.
I then tried to flash from PC, but I can not switch into Emergency download mode.
I have the following error message in QFIL:
"Switch To EDL
Download Fail:Failed to Switch to Emergency Download mode
Download Fail:Switch To EDL FailFireHose Fail"

Any ideas?
Can you get to a spot where you can send adb commands? If you can, try to send command "adb reboot edl".

I don't think flashing through QFIL will fix it though. Many people have been through the same thing. There are several threads on it here.
In QFIL, when it tries to switch to EDL, it will switch drivers. Is the fastboot driver showing as a Qualcomm driver or as Forge HS-USB QDLoader 9008 ? If it is the latter, you'll need to manually update it