www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V7 Camera Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haloo, I'm using Inew V7 and i have camera problem which is my photo look like yellow tint . and People skin looks like yellow-ish in daylight . HELP ME OUT PLSSSSS!
Was it always like this? Can you show a sample? Have you tried 3rd party camera app?
Yes it always been like this , i have tried many third program but still have yellow-ish picture . Here's sample:http://imgur.com/DM4UuU7
You can see it very yellow-ish skin.

Can you find any solution for this?
You're right, it is showing warm. Can you make sure your white balance in the camera app is set to auto or daylight or cloudy (if cloudy). That will make a big difference.

Here is your original

[Image: DM4UuU7.jpg]

here is with some edit, pushing slider towards blue and away from yellow.

[Image: BPFC8SB.jpg]

and here is with increasing brightness in addition to the above edit.

[Image: OChnJme.jpg]

Seems maybe a bit too much saturation there, so here it is with some small decrease in saturation in addition to the above edits.

[Image: x1Ft57l.jpg]

There is probably not much you can do if you've checked white balance setting in the camera app and make sure it's appropriate for the picture. But if that doesn't help, then you may have to edit it afterwards. Not a big problem, just takes a few seconds.

Make sure you're on the latest ROM too, and maybe check for some custom ROM that mentions any camera fixes.
Yeah its set on auto white balance . What app/software do you for editing the picture and how do i get the latest rom for my Inew V7?
Well try to take a pic with it set to cloudy or sunny. Could just be that the auto white balance is whack.

I used PhotoShop, but there are many apps on Google Play can do similar.

To find latest ROM, first thing need to do is check what ROM you have now Big Grin What does it say in phone info? You might also see some update option there too.
I currently have Inew_V7Am_4.4_v1.0.9 , I took photo with set to Sunny ,sometimes the pic will be yellow-ish and normal . I think its the rom is bugging
Okay. That is the latest. So only think to do is make a quick edit on pictures after taking them. Check default gallery app, it might have it.

Or see if you can find 3rd party camera app that has cooling filter can be applied automatically.
Hmm alright , so i just have to wait for new update for fixing my camera phone? That'll take a long time . There's no other solution for now rather than edit the pic right?
You can try camera app that applies a filter automatically as you take a picture.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a fix from iNew. The last ROM is from 2015. There probably won't be another.
Pages: 1 2