www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can't connect to network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, does anyone here has a problem that No.1 P7 could not connects to network? My No.1 P7 sometimes couldn't connect to network and I must do flash firmware then restore user data, after that it could normal again, but around 5 days, it will come again, no network and must flash firmware and restore user data again, always again.

Does anyone here has a solution?

Thanks in advanced. Happy
Last time after flashed firmware, time for clock goes wrong even I enabled auto time zone and auto time via network. I tried to setting the clock time manually (disable auto time zone and auto clock time), and it won't connect to network again, so let it be wrong clock time, I can surf internet via 3G, any one has solution of this?

Maybe this is somekind like a bug for P7? i do not know, just waiting latest firmware

Thanks in advanced
with the old original firmware with the customization ios style my device was prone to problems of dropping the wifi, happening every 10-15 minutes.
With the firmware that I posted in the other forum post, everything works perfectly with exception of the gps, but I still try to fix it.
Thank you so much newlife229, my P7 still using original firmware, gps is good after install third party software such as Navitel Smiling

If I have more time, I would like to test your rom also, thanks.