www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: "secret codes" / hidden menus for innos D6000 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Someone know "secret codes" for innos D6000 ? I tried some codes "*#..." I found on the net but many don't work with innos D6000.

I hope to access to any USB parameters in an hidden menu. Something is wrong with my phone.

So, if, anyone kown how to access to these hidden menus, it would be very helpfull.

My main issue is my phone isn't recognized any more by PC as USB peripheral.

I tried many PCs, i tried to install/desinstall a lot of drivers, in adb/bootloader, etc. many thing.
Nothing work, the same message : "USB periphal is not recognized".

My conclusion is this issue is due to the phone himself, not PC or drivers installs.

I'm in 3.3 version upgraded by remote updates from a rooted 2.7. I want to make a downgrade to stock 2.3 version in order to upgrade in this multilanguage version.

I already made a root, install TWRP, many upgrades. Everything worked find with USB recognition, before I made an upgrade in v3.3.

Thank you a lot.
Hi, there is a ingenieer tool in this phone.

For this you need to have a alternative launcher as Apex Launcher or use the application quickShortcutMaker ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])

And find the activity : com.qualcommsettings

There is some menu for USB, don't know if it can resolve your problem.

Don't check Gestures Touch Injection, because after that this activity crashes each time, you need a factory reset to get it work again !
Hi,

I have the same problem with USB connection!

Found this isssue after v3.3 SD-version with dirty upgrade.

The menu: "Storage / USB compuper connection / MTP" choice is missing and USB tethering is gray (never activated).

Have already updated to v3.4 but the issue remaining: cannot connect to PC, and cannt transfer files over USB !

Is anyone knows how to solve the issue ?
Hello,

For the instance, everything failed. No solution to this issue.

Now, I'm just waiting for a version called "3.5" multilanguage + Gapp included, in order to be allowed to make an upgrade from SD card.

Of course, with this strange issue, there is no more ability to root the phone or put TWRP.

Conclusion : Without an "old good PC" and good drivers, you can't do anything with a phone alone.

So, if someone could call it's new android international version "3.5" and not "2.5", and put it in a .zip...it's could be very gentle...Thank you a lot.

The only solution is to force android "thinking" the new international/Gapp OS version is not 2.4 or 2.5 but 3.4 or 3.5, in order to allow upgrade.
(At the start, it's very strange to call a new version with an obsolete number and asking to come back to the ultime begining version).

Bye.
Patrick

(2016-05-31, 13:23)xitix Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have the same problem with USB connection!

Found this isssue after v3.3 SD-version with dirty upgrade.

The menu: "Storage / USB compuper connection / MTP" choice is missing and USB tethering is gray (never activated).

Have already updated to v3.4 but the issue remaining: cannot connect to PC, and cannt transfer files over USB !

Is anyone knows how to solve the issue ?
(2016-06-14, 16:02)pbouge Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], and the advantage of reverse plug is nothing when compare with the pain of having any useless phone *because no data connection). There are bigger companies than Innos, having real trouble with [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Some solution for Innos D6000:

1. Replace the original cable, with a known brand/reliable/tested one.
Do not buy from the corner store, because you may damage ireversible USB ports. Check the new cable. It may works, for regular data transfer.
[Image: fjgilh.jpg]

2. Buy an original Innos cable (not exist on innos.com, but cross-finger to find one from after-market). Hope will work with all protocols.
If not, you will not be able to root your phone.
[Image: 1o96ok.jpg]

3. In case you need further investigation, please download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You fill get access to JSR_Factory service menu & find access to Settings / com.android.settings $YSBSettingsActivity
[Image: 2zsuuz6.jpg]

4. If still no chance to connect your phone to PC, then is time to apply the survival strategy: *if need the hundred of personal phone numbers., and emails back on your contacts.
You can download for offline from Google: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], then import into contacts.

5. You can try write to Innos for "secret codes" / hidden menus, but be prepared to receive a could-shoulder. They will not reply, probably because are very occupied with more important clients and businesses / the regular customers do not count for Innos (they are just out from this vendor strategy).

Please let other members know your solutions and findings.