www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Whats the best 6.0" Phone - budget no object
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-05-23, 15:41)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]The Note 6 would be the ultimate but the Mate 8 is a very good alternative and cheaper too. Why can't you buy the Huawei online and ship it in?

I would prefer the Australian edition, with full warranty if possible. I have considered buying online, but finding the correct model is proving difficult..any suggestions on where to obtain a 4GB/64GB version with the international ROM installed on it?
(2016-05-24, 09:56)craysus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-23, 15:41)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]The Note 6 would be the ultimate but the Mate 8 is a very good alternative and cheaper too. Why can't you buy the Huawei online and ship it in?

I would prefer the Australian edition, with full warranty if possible. I have considered buying online, but finding the correct model is proving difficult..any suggestions on where to obtain a 4GB/64GB version with the international ROM installed on it?

That's a tough one when it comes to warranty. As far as I know the ROM's are pretty much the same though. Just double check the model number. I see them on Amazon USA but not sure about the warranty for those.

I bought my Zenfone 2 last year on eBay from a Taiwanese shop and it worked out perfectly for me. The advantage was they were an actual brick and mortar shop so I could call them to ensure it had the worldwide ROM and warranty.

Looking on Huawei's US and UK sites it's not even there but I'm certain if you buy from one of their other countries you'll be covered. Good luck.
iPhone, oukitel k4000
(2016-06-15, 17:43)Gonzalez Wrote: [ -> ]iPhone, oukitel k4000

iPhone? Oh dear. It's 5.5" but the size of a 6.5" phone! Bad, bad choice.
It would seem that Samsung is skipping the "Note 6" nomenclature and going right to the Note 7. Go figure. Note 6=Note 7

Either way, it is a serious piece of kit with an AMOLED curved screen, which means no bezel on the sides and an Iris scanner.

Sweet...
Pages: 1 2