www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Camera sensor for No.1 P7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here feel that P7 real camera is not 8 MP? I have old mobile phone htc diamond with 3MP, and the photo result is better alot than P7.

I assume this P7 has 1.3 MP camera sensor, please help me to correct.....

Thanks in advanced Smiling
Your HTC will likely have a better quality camera than the p7. Forget about megapixels. What's important is the quality of the sensor.
I don't think so, is not about sensor quality, is about real pixels and not interpolated (just software effect)
What I'm saying is that megapixels is little to do with quality.

Proof in point is my 3.2 mp Canon taking better pics than my 8mp phone. Or a 5mp SLR taking better pictures than a 48mp Nokia phone. Or a 5mp SLR with high-end aftermarket glass vs 23mp SLR with stock glass.

Sensor size and quality have far more to do with picture quality than megapixels.
to see the picture resolution simple take a photo and then see the photo's size; that should tell you. i(it should be somewhere from 1.8MB to 2 MB)
zack
is depend on the software (interpolated), sometimes even sensor 1.3MP could set to 13MP if using interpolated, but not focus, blur, and different color or sharpen, different image quality if using 5MP sensor quality. Smiling
(2013-09-18, 16:53)zachos Wrote: [ -> ]to see the picture resolution simple take a photo and then see the photo's size; that should tell you. i(it should be somewhere from 1.8MB to 2 MB)
zack