www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My head hurts. Initially I wanted Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro but I've decided I don't like the OS and there are so many negative comments on Amazon India for this phone. I then looked at three brands, Leagoo, Doogee and Oukitel. My main concern is reliability. My last phone THL T11 broke after 6 months, This time I want a phone which lasts at least 2 years. I have looked at Leagoo Elite 1, Doogee F5, Doogee F3 pro, Doogee F7 and Oukitel k6000 pro. I want a good camera otherwise I would be happy with ultra budget budget phones. I also want a battery which lasts all evening and a phone which handles nicely. Please help!
The reason so many complaints is because they sell 1000x more than the other brands. The Note 3 Pro is a great choice. If you really can't get past MIUI though, that is understandable.

Cross all the Doogee off the list. The Leagoo only has a 2400mAh battery so cross that off too if you need 5-7 onscreen a day.

That leaves K6000 Pro. Ulefone Power got a good review from GizBeat. That's an option too. Camera good on both of these, but not better the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

My advice would be go with Redmi Note 3 Pro and learn to live with MIUI.

There's no guarantee about life. I know people who still have THL T11 and running strong, yet another person who had $800 iPhone that lasted 2 months. That's electronics.
Thank you for your advice. Why don't you like Doogee?
Doogee is okay. Oukitel, Leagoo, Xiaomi, Meizu, Ulefone usually better QC, design, components, and more serious companies than Umi, Doogee, iNew, Elephone.

You might consider the Meizu M3 Note. That has a lot going for it.
(2016-05-22, 17:29)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]The reason so many complaints is because they sell 1000x more than the other brands. The Note 3 Pro is a great choice. If you really can't get past MIUI though, that is understandable.

Cross all the Doogee off the list. The Leagoo only has a 2400mAh battery so cross that off too if you need 5-7 onscreen a day.

That leaves K6000 Pro. Ulefone Power got a good review from GizBeat. That's an option too. Camera good on both of these, but not better the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

My advice would be go with Redmi Note 3 Pro and learn to live with MIUI.

There's no guarantee about life. I know people who still have THL T11 and running strong, yet another person who had $800 iPhone that lasted 2 months. That's electronics.

I agree with the choice of Redmi Note 3 Pro since I have one. MIUI is a pain in the butt but it has excellent features. I've changed the dialer, gallery and launcher. The biggest issue for me was the launcher with no app drawer and no automatic alphabetical sorting ( I'm perplexed by that one). So I went with the Zen Launcher primarily because it gives all the features for free that Nova charges for and I also have a Zenfone 2.

Battery life on the Redmi Note 3 pro is excellent, easily getting about 7 hours sot. I've also heard that certain versions (China Unicom I think) also get Band 4 LTE and H+ which makes it compatible with T-Mobile USA. Going with a more established Chinese brand is also a good idea.