www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [HELP] [Q] I want port a Doogee rom for my device!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I need help to port a rom for my device... I want try to port a Doogee DG700 rom (Lollipop 5.0) to my device (HTC Desire 526g, Kitkat 4.4.2). The devices have same chipset MT6582. I've tried to port, but when the phone booting, reboot and booting again in loop. I used the updater script from my stock rom to make port and the installation is complete without problem. I don't understand when the problem is hide [emoji24] .

thanks in advance!!!

P.s. sorry for my bad english [emoji28]

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire 526G dual sim utilizzando Tapatalk
The best advice I can give you is: use your stock ROM. I realize that doesn't help your situation, but there's no good reason to be using ROM from other devices. It almost always ends up with problems. Use the ROM that was made for your phone.
Thanks for reply! I know is better using stock rom, but stock is old and i want build a rom for users of this device, because the custom rom avaible for this device (cm12/cm13 ecc, ecc..) have much problem and don't have mediatek feature (framework ecc, ecc...). This rom is based on 5.0 Lollipop and htc never release Lollipop for this device. I want to make a bit stable rom than all of the rest.

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire 526G dual sim utilizzando Tapatalk
There was never any official Lollipop released for MT6582. It is probably a hack job. I see this ROM on needrom. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

People having problems with it even with Doogee DG700 b phone. Fake Lollipop or hack job Lollipop. I really recommend just stay with the ROM made for your phone. KitKat is fine.