www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: No memory for programs - problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I fell victim of fraud, but I hope that even with the Chinese this phone is going to do something. It lacks memory. I was looking walkthrough, supposedly found but it turns out that it was not for that, etc.

The topic of mobile know enough that in the past branded doing root, change the software restored the briked to life,.

However, the Chinese have a phone for the first time to deal with and I would not want to brick.

Hardware : MT6589
Model : SM-G900H
Build number : ALPS.JB7.MP.V1.14
Build date UTC : 20150807-073820
Android v : 4.4.4
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V38, 2014/05/22 12:01
Kernel v : 3.4.39 (whl@server7) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Mon Aug 10 14:03:11 CST 2015

in the information table on phone says:
Phone model/Name of model: P5
Android Version: 4.4.4
Version P5XXU1ANCE
Compilation: KOT49H39.P5XXU1ANCD
Kernel 3.4.39
Version of software v77.80

cpu-z says
Processor Mediatek dual core 1.3GHz
Board mtk6589_e_lca
Hardware mtk6582
RAM 1GB
Internal storage 0,50GB <--- BIG PROBLEM
Available storage 0.27GB <--- BIG PROBLEM

Problem is in fake memory size in software. Mainboard do not have reserve memory slot inside cover. Only outside near sim.

Do you have idea for what to do?
You may be able to root and make SD card as internal storage with this app [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
but whether it will be safe (root) for the unrecognized version phone?
You don't have much of a choice if you want to install more apps. Try this first

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-06-02, 10:33)MegaManX Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Framaroot doesn't work. When i try exploit to do, sends me Error 9. Failed. Do you have other exploit. Greetings
Try this ones. Last 2 on this list

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]