www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I have a Huawei Y600-U20 Smart phone that fails to boot, it stucks at Huawei Logo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had this problem before and i was able to flash it through recovery mode with this firmware Y600-U20_V100R001C456B008_Firmware_Malaysia_Indonesia_Philippines_Others_05021NTQ (SD card). It worked for months.

It suddenly stuck at boot. Now i cannot use the recovery mode to flash the same firmware, i can enter the recovery mode but the android recovery mode seems faulty, the android robot is displayed but keeps blinking after every few second.
[attachment=2919]
There are no command menus displayed as it used to.

Lately through other forums that i have read and technical advice from other users. I was advised to use Y600-U20V100R001C435B012_DCC with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1524.00.000.

The following happened:
1. The Stuck original Huawei logo changed to Huawei Ascend logo and still stuck at boot screen.

2. The SP Flash just does the Download process and displays okay mark. Meaning the Flash completed successfully.

3. Tried again to go to Recovery mode after this process still displays the same dead/sleeping android logo.

Can you please help me on how to revive the recovery mode so that i can flash my phone.

NB: When i connect to the PC/Laptop the same Huawei logo appears. Is there any way to flash the phone?.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just now installed this firmware from Huawei official website Y600-U20V100R001C435B016_DCC. It has changed the Huawei logo and not that of Huawei Ascend but still hangs at boot. Am now confused on how to revive my phone. Should i try to use:
1. Auto Format Flash with Format whole flash except Bootloader Option or,
2. Auto Format Flash with Format whole flash option

Your assistance is highly appreciated.