www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: {request}custom recovery for MICROMAX CANVAS SELFI Q345
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make a working twrp for micromax q345 selfi lense as it has MT6582 chipset but i am not able to make any custom recovery image soo far due to lack of programming skills.. i tried CWM magic installer, philz magic installer, and all automated installer which suppose to support my chipset.
If anyone can plz provide me a working twrp that can be a great help..

here i can provide the stock recovery.img and boot.img and scatter file extracted both from mtk droid tools.. and scatter file containing in original rom for sp flash tool..
links here :

STOCK BOOT.img
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

SCATTER FILE from STOCK ROM (SP FLASH TOOL) Q345

SCATTER FILE FROM MTK DROID TOOL

STOCK RECOVERY.IMG
Hi maanuraj9557 !

Many compliments ... you are a precise person.
Why don't you try to port a twrp ?
You will find the tutorial at the next link :

Probably I have found a twrp for a device (Doogee DG580) similar to your device. You will can download the twrp to port at the next link :

Good luck Smiling
(2016-06-11, 05:58)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Probably I have found a twrp for a device (Doogee DG580) similar to your device. You will can download the twrp to port at the next link :

Good luck Smiling

Thankyou soo much man.. You are a life saver.. I will try to port it today.. Through your tutorial..but If incase I get any problem reguarding it.. Can you make a twrp for my phone? If not busy? Smiling
(2016-06-11, 20:46)maanuraj9557 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck Smiling

Thankyou soo much man.. You are a life saver.. I will try to port it today.. Through your tutorial..but If incase I get any problem reguarding it.. Can you make a twrp for my phone? If not busy? SmilingUntil you catch the chicken, you don't have the chicken Smiling
Try to do it by yourself ... lately I am very busy.
Good luck.
(2016-06-11, 21:05)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck Smiling

Thankyou soo much man.. You are a life saver.. I will try to port it today.. Through your tutorial..but If incase I get any problem reguarding it.. Can you make a twrp for my phone? If not busy? SmilingUntil you catch the chicken, you don't have the chicken Smiling
Good luck.

i am unable to unpack recovery as when i pasted my recovery in RECOVERY_RESOURCES folder and then i pressed 1 to unpack recovery..the program stopped.. and pasted that recovery at the root folder of the program whit an additional unpack_img.bat.. Sad

(2016-06-11, 21:31)maanuraj9557 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-11, 21:05)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-11, 20:46)maanuraj9557 Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou soo much man.. You are a life saver.. I will try to port it today.. Through your tutorial..but If incase I get any problem reguarding it.. Can you make a twrp for my phone? If not busy? Smiling
Until you catch the chicken, you don't have the chicken Smiling
Good luck.

i am unable to unpack recovery as when i pasted my recovery in RECOVERY_RESOURCES folder and then i pressed 1 to unpack recovery..the program stopped.. and pasted that recovery at the root folder of the program whit an additional unpack_img.bat.. Sad
Honey ... I have already told you that I am very busy now Sad
Why am I able to unpack your stock recovery without any issue ?
Please take a look at the next screenshot ... it is your stock recovery unpacked :

[Image: 2pq2qsg.jpg]
(2016-06-11, 22:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Honey ... I have already told you that I am very busy now Sad
Please take a look at the next screenshot ... it is your stock recovery unpacked :

I unpacked and repacked that recovery following you tutorial.. It was done successfully but when I flashed that recovery and boot my phone to recovery.. There was nothing but a black screen slowly turning white... I tried conpiling Cwm, twrp, philz, CTR.. Still nothing worked Sad all above I too edited my boot img to make it insecure and adb unsecure too.. Still no able to find any success soo far.. Plz help.. Sad

(2016-06-12, 15:22)maanuraj9557 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-11, 22:12)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Honey ... I have already told you that I am very busy now Sad

I unpacked and repacked that recovery following you tutorial.. It was done successfully but when I flashed that recovery and boot my phone to recovery.. There was nothing but a black screen slowly turning white... I tried conpiling Cwm, twrp, philz, CTR.. Still nothing worked Sad all above I too edited my boot img to make it insecure and adb unsecure too.. Still no able to find any success soo far.. Plz help.. Sad

All the time when I tried.. (in both secured boot.img and insecured boot.img) it shown me a same result.. Screen black.. Then slowly turning white.. And then got a reboot everytime.. Even though my phone resolution is 720x1280 5 inch.. I found a ctr recovery used mainey for porting purpose.. And I sucessfully ported that too in hope that I would lead me to some success.. Still got the same result again.. When booted to recovery and screen turned black then slowly white then gkt a reboot.. And I would like to tell you.. (I have a doubt) there exist a RECOVERY_FROM_BOOT.P somewhere I dont noe the location.. Cuz I am a newbie.. Is this RECOVERY_FROM_BOOT.P file aint causing all this???? :/ and if it is.. Then is there any way to desable or rename it? Need your guidance..
Is your phone rooted ?
Has your phone locked or unlocked bootloader ?
To discover it ... please anable "Developer options" (tap 7 times on "Build number" ) and enable "USB debugging" on your phone ... then download & install (on your pc) the "adb-setup-1.4.2.exe"from the next links :

Then, connect your phone to your pc with usb cable ... Open cmd prompt ... and type the next command :

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

Your phone will reboot into Fastboot mode. Now, type the next command :

fastboot getvar all (and press enter)

Find "unlocked" : no or yes

To exit from Fastboot type the next command :

fastboot reboot (and press enter)

You are unlucky ... because actually I am very busy Sad
(2016-06-12, 17:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Then, connect your phone to your pc with usb cable ... Open cmd prompt ... and type the next command :

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

Your phone will reboot into Fastboot mode. Now, type the next command :

fastboot getvar all (and press enter)

Find "unlocked" : no or yes

To exit from Fastboot type the next command :

fastboot reboot (and press enter)

You are unlucky ... because actually I am very busy Sad

sir i have unlocked the bootloader and its a YES in "unlocked" entry.. but after tring soo many times its just giving me a blackscreen turning slowly white and after a couple of seconds its rebooting.. idont know what is stopping to boot recovery after unlocked bootloader and tried all porting tools.. please help Sad my device reso: 720x1280..
and i have also tried to flash recovery going to fastboot too still getting the same result.
Hi maanuraj9557 !

The technical details about your phone are the next :

Can you confirm it ?

Do you want a working custom recovery ?
Do you want that I make a custom recovery for your phone ?
Please consider the idea to make a little donation to this big site.

Regards Smiling