www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help!! lenovo a850 bootloop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help!!! I am stuck
I have a Lenovo A850 and I got a virus and had to restore the system. I found an update.zip for the A850 and installed via sdcard it worked fine.

Then I installed twrp, big mistake! after which my phone only boots into the trwp menu when I reset with pwr+vol-up+vol-dn

Now the twrp recovery wont run the update.zip and I cannot get back to the original boot menu before twrp.

I have tried dozens of flash rom but I am still in a loop stuck at the lenovo boot logo

I cannot flash with usb as my usb only charges, it has no connection with PC.

How can I remove/bypass the twrp boot menu and return to the stock recovery??
Well I found my answer and all has been fixed, then I downloaded RM1.33_by_AdrenoBPC.zip to my sdcard from this site [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and ran from twrp menu (this zip includes playstore in the load)

This got me back into the system, but then I updated twrp to latest version and could not access the twrp menu by holding pwr+vol settings, or any other settings, so no recovery!!

Then I flashed the cwm image with mobileuncle app which got rid of twrp.
I used a site like this in XDA to do this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cannot find the exact site but this is similar)

Now I can get into cwm recovery using the holding pwr+vol settings method and all is well

Just wanted to post here for anyone else having the same problem
Thank you for report. What is this file RM1.33? What does it do exactly?
It is a flash zip recovery file, you run it from the recovery menu and it flashes a new stock version for Lenovo A850 with playstore included?

You obviously lose your data, it is for emergency recovery, as in my case when I had no hope of recovering my system