www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Cubot Dinosaur Root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-07-04, 03:31)Tobitsches Wrote: [ -> ]hey ive the problem that when the phone boots in the TWRP Mode that i can't control the phone.
can you help me ?
Same here.
I´m triying to install TWRP recovery but when I go into it, touchscreen doesn`t work.
Any news for that trouble?
(2016-07-21, 22:37)Wel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-04, 03:31)Tobitsches Wrote: [ -> ]hey ive the problem that when the phone boots in the TWRP Mode that i can't control the phone.
can you help me ?
Same here.
I´m triying to install TWRP recovery but when I go into it, touchscreen doesn`t work.
Reply on my own.
Those who don´t works TWRP recovery, possibly have the same problem as me.
It seems that we are locked bootloader and for that reason, it isn´t installed correctly. I checks with Android SDK and effectively is closed.
Try to open it but remains in the Mantis and not let me do anything. .
Someone knows how to unlock. ?
Oficial devices page don´t seems offers anything fore that....
(2016-07-22, 20:19)Wel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-21, 22:37)Wel Wrote: [ -> ]
can you help me ?
Same here.
Reply on my own.
Those who don´t works TWRP recovery, possibly have the same problem as me.
It seems that we are locked bootloader and for that reason, it isn´t installed correctly. I checks with Android SDK and effectively is closed.
Try to open it but remains in the Mantis and not let me do anything. .
Someone knows how to unlock. ?
Oficial devices page don´t seems offers anything fore that....
(2016-06-19, 00:08)Grej Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]#

hi i install twrp (for cubot dinosaur) but when im going to boot into twrp i only see black screen and after 10. second my phone restart
i got this error when i tried to instal twrp
(2016-06-19, 00:08)Grej Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]#

the twrp recovery you gave is non responsive,please post a link for a working one

(2016-06-25, 17:30)woody4165 Wrote: [ -> ]Done it.
I thought I had the TWRP recovery, but probably first installation didn't went well.
Now I've reinstalled TWRP and SU and it's working fine for me.

Thanks

please give me the twrp that is working,mine is non responsive as the touch functionality is not working
Pages: 1 2