www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Selling my D6000, someone interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-06-21, 01:56)Twotems Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

My device neither has a broken screen nor a swollen battery...
You're looking for a buyer and he's looking for your pos Innos. Sorry for trying to help. Mad
Hey, no hard feelings... We already PM-ed... he's looking for a low price "spare part", not for a complete piece... thanks for pointing... Blush

SOLD !!! (other than "vladakster")
It is true, this phone has a lot of issues. some ROMs have more issues that others. I tried almost all of them and chose v2.7.

I even tried v3.4 but there was something that was bugging me a lot, I just didnt like the switch off options, it offered just "reboot" and "power off", they have gone from a complete set of options to these 2 mentioned here. That is something I didnt understand at all, they should be improving the options or at least they should not touch the things that were working properly.

I even liked the options layout under settings and with v3.4 sometimes I lost 4G connectivity or had to switch it on everytime the phone had to boot, which is nonsense. I dont have these issues with v2.7, there might be others but bearable.

Taking into account the time spent with it and the price paid for it (180 euros), I will keep it for sometime, I am happy with the battery life at least (for now) it lasts 3 or 4 days depending on the use and I am not going back to my old phone or to newer ones where I have to sacrifice new functionalities for battery life,

I refuse to charge my phone on a daily basis, I just cannot go back to that, It was really silly to connect my charger to the wall like a daily routine. Until this battery issue is solved by the manufacturers I will look for phones with good battery life, preferrably one that has at least one replaceable battery (like the Innos), in case the other one does not work properly or ends up not charging for example. Imagine buying a phone with an internal battery, fixed to the phone and it swells, ..... the whole phone gone dead !

BTW I also refuse to the fact that now the manufacturers are concentrating on phones which have either 2 SIMs or 1 SIM and 1 microSD on a tray, and I ask WHY WHY !! I cannot understand that either. What if I wanted to have 2 SIMs and a microSD card connected at the same time ? I cant do that now with newer phones. Sometimes I think we are going backwards, I liked chinese phones because they were "different" or at least they saw things differently.
(2016-06-21, 01:56)Twotems Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

My device neither has a broken screen nor a swollen battery...
You're looking for a buyer and he's looking for your pos Innos. Sorry for trying to help. Mad
still have the phone?
(2016-08-20, 10:48)epicurista Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-21, 01:56)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-20, 17:30)bollland Wrote: [ -> ]My device neither has a broken screen nor a swollen battery...

still have the phone?

NOPE
Pages: 1 2