www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Help Pls Phone Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. This phone has no brand when i brought it it called ISTAR
It has internal memory of 1gb and sdcard memory of 4gb i think.
So the internal storage was like only 1gb so i used the HKromEditor Tool to increased it to 2.5gb for MT6582 and after i had more memory with 2 storage with the second storage with 3.8gb
So I ported Blisspop from
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

and it worked . but it only detect 1 storage on which was the 2.5gb storage.
so i went online to search for how to repartition the 2 storages and i found "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit..." which was a recreation from the tool i used before and i just used it by using the 3rd option i think and now my phone is dead with no firmware to fix it. so pls help me..

it did do a scatter-file from SP tool when it was in stock i think because i did create a lot of it on different PCs so i hope this can help me format my phone to stock or working condition
Ok. This phone has no brand when i brought it it called ISTAR
It has internal memory of 1gb and sdcard memory of 4gb i think.
So the internal storage was like only 1gb so i used the HKromEditor Tool to increased it to 2.5gb for MT6582 and after i had more memory with 2 storage with the second storage with 3.8gb
So I ported Blisspop from
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

and it worked . but it only detect 1 storage on which was the 2.5gb storage.
so i went online to search for how to repartition the 2 storages and i found "meteos-mtk6589-rom-edit..." which was a recreation from the tool i used before and i just used it by using the 3rd option i think and now my phone is dead with no firmware to fix it. so pls help me..

it did do a scatter-file from SP tool when it was in stock i think because i did create a lot of it on different PCs so i hope this can help me format my phone to stock or working condition