www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help! Lenovo K4 note is not booting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,
recently i come across lenovo k4 note which is my friend's. Problem is its not booting. its showing lenovo boot screen and thats all, it displays for morethan hours. tried resetting, flashing stock and all end up with the same. in some cases its even showing optimizing android, installing apps and finally android is starting and gets stucked there.

please tell me what should i do
phone is bootloader locked unrooted
Since noone else has answered, I'll give it a shot.

If you have flashed stock and it's still not completing boot, this might be a hardware issue. Something corrupt on eMMC.

You might try a format before upgrade firmware in SP Flash Tool as a last resort.

You can also try to flash TWRP and a custom ROM just to give it a try.

Also make sure SIM is out of the phone.

If none of these solve the problem, then it is probably something hardware, or something that needs to be flashed on eMMC at a very low level.
(2016-07-19, 01:46)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Since noone else has answered, I'll give it a shot.

If you have flashed stock and it's still not completing boot, this might be a hardware issue. Something corrupt on eMMC.

You might try a format before upgrade firmware in SP Flash Tool as a last resort.

You can also try to flash TWRP and a custom ROM just to give it a try.

Also make sure SIM is out of the phone.

If none of these solve the problem, then it is probably something hardware, or something that needs to be flashed on eMMC at a very low level.
Thanx for the reply, i was trying to install twrp and give a try but seems to have installing twrp is different for lollipop and marshmallow so which one should i try? can you provide me a good tutorial link?
Instalking TWRP for either Marshmallow or Lollipop is the same. But they both can be installed in different ways.

Normally people flash TWRP with SP Flash Tool. You'll need scatter and TWRP and latest SP Flash.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]