www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problem with xiaocai g6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again,
I found another problem with my G6: when i try to enter time and data settings it says "the application settings has locked in an unusual way". This problem persists from the day i bought the cell, in original os and rooted os, also if i make a reset to farm settings. At the beginning i thought it was because of it updates automatically, but now i know that it isn't regular. I have 2 xiaocai G6, both with this problem. Someone else has this problem? What can I do?
Thx
hunter781
Is it a crash? There's a fix for date time settings crash in Xposed / GravityBox (see Root sub-forums). The other alternative is to try a different ROM if you haven't already.
Thx for reply, but i solved the problem. Just for all the people: make a buckup of all the data you won't lose; remove sim card and sd card; make a factory restore and turn on your phone without sim and sd; access time and data settings, u'll see it runs; now turn off phone, insert sim and sd and turn it on: your phone now hasn't the bug of time and data settings.
This process probably will work on all the phone of any brand that have this bug.
Bye
hunter781