www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ZUK Z2 pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any of you guys know, where to get repair support on ZUK Z2 pro phones?

I have tried ibuygou, because I bought the phone here. They chose to totally ignore me now, because their own EU repair centers answer is "we don't repair Zuk's"??
- I must say, that I am really disappointed in ibuygou at this point...

I accidently cracked the front glass of my new phone This sucks, and need to get it replaced - or support in how to do it myself and where to get parts.

I tried a few webshops but get no answer, maybe because of vacation - I don't know...

Can anyone help me on this one...?

Kind regards
HappyUser
Look for the screen on eBay and take it to any repair shop. Repaired my Lenovo K910 Vibe z twice that way. ZUK = Lenovo so the parts must be available.
(2016-08-01, 15:44)Twotems Wrote: [ -> ]Look for the screen on eBay and take it to any repair shop. Repaired my Lenovo K910 Vibe z twice that way. ZUK = Lenovo so the parts must be available.

Thanks, but there doesn't seem to be any repair parts yet, for this model... This sucks
(2016-08-01, 21:45)HappyUser Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Here it is a bit cheaper

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Not a bad price at all for Lenovo and Xiaomi replacements. Samsung sometimes runs up into $100 and uncommon China phones usually at $60 or more.

Also, if you just cracked the touch glass, can try this, but it's a more difficult and messy endeavor as opposed to ordering it in one piece.

Also, there's a big thread about display replacement here. It pretty much covers it all, what's entailed etc...

It's not too difficult. Just be patient and remember putting it together is more difficult than taking it apart, so be aware of everything you do and everything that happens when you pull it apart.

(2016-08-01, 21:50)Twotems Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for this, I have asked them for the part in white - they only have it in black...

(2016-08-01, 23:39)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you cookiedough, I think I will try the "easy" way, and replace it in one piece... Thumbs Up

Thank you all for your help, if you come up with more solutions or webshops selling parts for this phone, please let me know...
Thank you, thank you, I can't thank you all enough for taking your time... Thumbs Up
(2016-08-02, 03:47)HappyUser Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks for this, I have asked them for the part in white - they only have it in black...

(2016-08-01, 23:39)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thank you cookiedough, I think I will try the "easy" way, and replace it in one piece... Thumbs Up

Thank you all for your help, if you come up with more solutions or webshops selling parts for this phone, please let me know...
Thank you, thank you, I can't thank you all enough for taking your time... Thumbs Up
Did you see the links I posted? They have white.
(2016-08-02, 10:27)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes I did cookiedough, thank you Thumbs Up
(2016-08-02, 13:20)HappyUser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-02, 10:27)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-02, 03:47)HappyUser Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this, I have asked them for the part in white - they only have it in black...

Yes I did cookiedough, thank you Thumbs Up
So you're all set then. Let us know how it turns out. If any questions, can ask Smiling