www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HT3 Pro in Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the Homtom HT3 Pro
I live in Canada
I have been to Bell Rogers and Telus and no one can seem to get the phone to register on their networks. We have tried tech support and the eventually suggested a HSPA card. We have tried both the HSPA and LTE sim cards and still can't get it to register.

Does anyone know how we can solve this?
You might try in GSM (2G) mode only. That phone won't work on LTE (4G) or H (3G) in Canada.

Assuming the SIM and carrier supports 2G, go into Android SIM network settings, you should be able to set carrier and preferred network type there.
(2016-08-02, 06:40)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You might try in GSM (2G) mode only. That phone won't work on LTE (4G) or H (3G) in Canada.

Assuming the SIM and carrier supports 2G, go into Android SIM network settings, you should be able to set carrier and preferred network type there.

Unfortunately my area doesn't support GSM
(2016-08-02, 10:37)teverz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-02, 06:40)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You might try in GSM (2G) mode only. That phone won't work on LTE (4G) or H (3G) in Canada.

Unfortunately my area doesn't support GSM
That's bad news. The phone will essentially be WiFi only for you. It doesn't have the radios for 3G 4G in Canada.