www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: battery management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would like to seek advice on how u guys manage your D6000 batteries.

did u guys do the usual 8-10 hours first charge ritual when u got ur D6000?
or gotta be longer, as it's 2 batteries combining for a massive 6000mAh Can't believe

actually i've a spare 3520mAh on top of the original in the phone charging right now.

for guys with an extra battery, did u get those universal chargers from china to charge it? any recommendations?

thanks in advance for any help Smiling
This isn't important for lithium ion batteries. Just go ahead and use it.

The universal chargers sometimes charge very slow. Try to get one that puts out at least 1A at 5V. Many of them are .5A.

I think this is a personal decision based on your needs. Maybe get an extra universal charger and use it when you need it, and other times charge the extra battery through the phone.
thanks for replying Smiling

so even for first charge, it does't matter?

how about calibration of the batteries?
would it mess things up if i keep swapping my two 3520mAh ones and cause the battery indicator to go haywire?
(2016-08-10, 13:34)hoosdathu Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for replying Smiling

so even for first charge, it does't matter?

how about calibration of the batteries?
would it mess things up if i keep swapping my two 3520mAh ones and cause the battery indicator to go haywire?
Right. Even on first charge it's no problem. Lithium ion doesn't have memory like nickel batteries do.

Switching between them also no problem.