www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Does anyone know how to reverse battery stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

A few days ago I installed a battery stats manager from google play as I just wanted to improve the battery stats (under settings), in order to get more info and so on of my phone regarding the battery., but of course it didnt do the job as the phone has 2 batteries and I was not satisfied with it and uninstalled it,

Now I find out that I am not getting the usual battery stats for both batteries after a full recharge, I am just getting one at a time (the one that is in use). Does anyone now how to reverse this process and get the usual stats as before ? Both battery stats together ?

This is what I see now :

[Image: 2ns1l5x.png]

I have tried deleting the batterystats.bin and the other one ending on "check-out" or something like that, but it does not work either.

I dont want to install the ROM again as I want to find a better and faster way of doing it, I am sure there must be a way. I have the same ROM (I am on 5.1.1 v2.7) decompressed and I can access all files on my hard disk as I have done it with sdat2img and ext4_unpacker. So if there is or there are some key files to be copied onto the phone's system directory someone call tell me and I can do it.

Thanks !
For me it always just showed stat from whatever battery is being used. I'm on 2.4 common.
Oh ok. I didnt know that. I am on v2.7 and it has shown me always both batteries since last full charge.

I have just reflashed my ROM (previously I did a backup with Titanium Backup pro) and it seems that it is the way I want it now. It shows both batteries.

I didnt want to flash the ROM again, as it takes quite sometime, but I was hasty and I have done it so for now my problem is solved.

Thanks !
can you post a screenshot of what you mean? I only see one battery in mine :|
(2016-08-14, 23:15)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]can you post a screenshot of what you mean? I only see one battery in mine :|

Sure! I had to wait for a couple of days so I could use the second battery, as you can see the second battery shows up on 16/08 (towards the evening) and it shows that it starts at approx 85 to 90% but it does that after using up the first battery which is the external one.

[Image: 6gx2eo.png]

Come to think of it, I am sure you all have that even with v2.4 ROM
(2016-08-17, 08:03)kingsemperor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 23:15)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]can you post a screenshot of what you mean? I only see one battery in mine :|

Sure! I had to wait for a couple of days so I could use the second battery, as you can see the second battery shows up on 16/08 (towards the evening) and it shows that it starts at approx 85 to 90% but it does that after using up the first battery which is the external one.

[Image: 6gx2eo.png]

Come to think of it, I am sure you all have that even with v2.4 ROM
Okay, I thought you meant it showed both at the same time. Like both batteries % and use, not one after the other.